Just wanted to share some November Pics:
- winter veg and ground covers planted-check
- a hillside full of native shrubs and perennial flowers-check
- water storage system storing water-check
- two rain gardens ready for overflow-check
- covered deck flooring laid-check
Let the hibernation begin…
Also, I spent a very pleasant morning a few weeks ago meeting with the founder of the Robinwood Community Garden in West Linn (West Linn is my home away from home these days). We exchanged good tips, garden ideas and some of our organizer woes as we strolled through the rich landscape of the garden. Thank you for your time and energy, Lisa. It was an inspiration.