Spring Plant Sale and Fundraiser on Sunday, April 17th 9-3.
A mellow, mild, sunny day…refreshments from the Spritely Bean…plants and raffle to support the neighborhood garden.
- One years use of Bed #1 in the community garden.
- A ceramic mason bee house from Fired in the Rain
- A Gift Certificate from The Spritely Bean Coffee
- A yard consultation and herb pot from Dennis’7 Dees
Want to help with this year’s garden fundraiser? Here’s how:
- Bring some of your extra garden starts or plant divisions to the garden all day on Saturday, April 16th. NO TREES OR LARGE SHRUBS PLEASE! (Large means it cannot be moved easily by one person with a kind of bad back).
- Come buy some yard-sale priced plants on Sunday, the 17th, get a $1 raffle ticket and hang out in the garden for a while.